Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Willey's join the 21st Century!

Hello all friends and family! It seems like we are always one of the last people to do things. I just barely started bill pay through my bank. And now we are finally getting a blog. I hope this will be a convenient way for you to keep up with all the exciting things going on in our family. I also hope it will encourage me to stay up to date on Scrapbooking and Journaling. Enjoy the photos hopefully there will be more soon!

3 comments:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Yahoo! I'm so happy your joined the blog world! Now we can stay updated with you! I just need to get the rest of the family blogging!

Elliott Phillips said...

'bout time!

The Arbuckle's said...

Thanks for sending us the link to your blog, we often wonder what you guys are up to! Congrats on girl #3! You can always check up on us at our blog at the link below!

The Arbuckle's

http://thearbuckles.blogspot.com/