Samantha is finally in Primary. She is so excited to be a sunbeam. She loves her teachers, but is a little sad that not all her friends are in her class. Highlights from her first two Sundays are "Moses was in a bucket and floated down the river." and "Everybody is a Child of God!"
She is so cute. I over heard her last Sunday after church singing "Hello, Hello. Hello, Hello. We welcome you today. . ." Tomorrow Brian is going in to teach during Closing Exercises. We'll see how that goes.
3 comments:
So cute! Don't you just love it when they sing Primary songs?!
She is adorable! Oh, by the way, this is Ashley Thatcher. I saw your blog on Abbie's blog and I decided to visit. Come on over, if you want! I'm at www.texastwostep03.blogspot.com!
Hi Willey's!!! It's Paul and Kristen Ford, if you remember us! :) I found you guys through the Withers' family blog, so don't freak out! It's so good to see that you guys are still doing great! and that you're pregnant katy!! how exciting! hope all is well!
Post a Comment