Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Uncle Travis

With the retirement of Brett Favre yesterday, I just had to share this funny story (no, we are not Brett Favre fans). About a month ago, Samantha was sitting on the potty when I heard her shout for joy. Normally, that means that she has ripped the wallpaper off the wall or been extra successful in her potty duties. As I hurried to check on her, I kept hearing her repeat "Uncle Travis" over and over again. Turns out, she was looking at a recent Sports Illustrated with Brett Favre on the cover and was convinced it was Uncle Travis. No matter what we told her, she insisted that Uncle Travis was named Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year. Congratulations, Trav!

What do you think?










1 comment:

RaQuelle Willey said...

Hmmmm, I don't know if he looks like him but your uncle is good lookin!!!