Monday, June 2, 2008

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland with Brian's family the first week in May. We had a wonderful time! There were 9 kids; one 6 year old, three 3 year olds, two 2 year olds, and 3 babies under four months. It was crazy! I can't believe that no one got lost...for too long. It was the best family vacation we have had, and I'm already counting down the days till we can go again! Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip. I hope I don't bore you with my slide show!
Poor Anabelle lived in her sling all week. I don't think she saw much!

All the Cousins (but the babies) Sienna, Mia, Mckenna, Samantha, Olivia, and Elianna



Katy, Olivia, Papa, Anabelle, Mamo, Brian, and Samantha



Samantha hiding from Ursala during the parade. Of all the places for it to stop!



End of a great day. Sam is wiped out.

1st in line on day 2 of magic Kingdom!






Samantha, Brian and Sienna playing inside California Adventure Park, Sometimes it's the little things that bring the most joy. Look at those smiles!


Waiting in line to get in the park Brian, his brother Matt and our kids.




Katy and Christa on the Jungle Cruise. With babies in tow. They were super women carrying these babies through the park!

Gimme Gimme!

Samantha with Papa and Mamo.

Brittney, Eli, Mckenna, Mia, Christa and Grandma on the Tea Cups - notice that Brian and I are not in the picture. There was no way we would get on those!

Bumper cars in California Adventure park.

8 comments:

Scot said...

Looks fun. 2 questions. 1) Are there any boy grandkids? 2) How come Brian never matches with the girls (including Katy)? Looks like you had a good time and the girls loved it.

Bethany said...

Um, Katy. It's ok to be a "slacker blogger" right after you just had a baby! Give yourself a break! :) Such fun pictures-it almost makes me want to go to Disneyland... until I see the huge lines in the background of the pictures and I remember what Disneyland is really like. :) But you guys make it look like a true magic kingdom.

Dan said...

What a blast. The photo of the two double strollers and Brian with a baby in the Bjorn makes me think maybe we really could do a family trip this summer! Looks like a great trip.

Unknown said...

So much fun Willey clan!

Stevens Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't believe all those little kids! What a blast they must have together.

RaQuelle Willey said...

That really was a fun trip! Love all the pictures, great memories! Sienna can't wait to see her cousins again. love you all!

Garet and Amanda said...

It looks like you guys had fun on your trip. We love Disneyland!!! I can't believe how big annabelle is now. She is so cute.

Elliott Phillips said...

Hey Katy - Super Cute Fanny Pack!

Oh - 1987 called...they want it back.