When will I ever learn that when my children are quiet it means they are in trouble?!!! I just found Olivia with Lipstick all over her face and toothpaste on her legs. Just 3 months ago, Samantha nicely drew all over herself and Olivia with PERMANENT MARKER! I guess we will be having another discussion about how our bodies are temples, and maybe I'll finally get the hint and lock up my makeup!



6 comments:
Those pictures are priceless. I love it!
that is awesome!
That is sooo funny....maybe not the clean-up.
2 peas in a pod!
I first thought it was chocolate all over Olivia's face. I thought, "what a great idea to eat chocolate while taking a relaxing bath." Wow- my mind is always thinking about food.
Your girls are too cute!
at least you are nice enough to take a picture first...if that had been me..... (enough said.)
Post a Comment