Brian and I went to So You Think You Can Dance Live last weekend. It was the best date. We both love the show, and it was so awesome to see our favorite dances live. Chelsea & Mark's dance to Bleeding Love was by far the best. In case you haven't seen it, I posted it below.It is amazing when a dance can really make you feel something. I still get chills when I watch it. I think the dance accurately portrays how many of us feel with the balance of family life and work. I wish I could throw that kinda of a fit some days...
5 comments:
So good! Thanks for posting this. I need to show this to Forrest.
I've never even seen this show, and that dance was amazing. I loved it!
No way! I am going with some girlfriend this week! I have to call you and get more details, I can hardly wait. I had no idea you guys watched it, we could have discussed the whole season long.
i'm glad you posted this. i couldn't remember what you had said was the music or the dancers. very cool thanks for sharing.
I love SYTYCD! When does the next season start?
Post a Comment