Well sort of. We still need new window coverings, but they we'll be done soon. Last week we painted the downstairs and
re-tiled our entryway and fireplace. What a mess! I am so happy it is done and I love how it turned out. Of course anything is better than outdated
wallpaper and pink marble! Here are some before and afters:

9 comments:
Very nice! Looks great!
You have been busy! It looks awesome. Oh, by the way, just wondering if you are ever coming out to visit. We haven't seen you since Samantha was a baby!
Looks good! I'm glad I saw it in person today!
I'm impressed, lots of hard work but looks amazing! great job!
looks great!
Nice Job! Love the slate!
Looks awesome!!!
So... we are closing on our house this Thursday... in your ward! We'll move in in December.
The house needs some work, so I have a few questions for ya if you don't mind (can you email me the answers? - allisonhepworth@gmail.com)
1. Did you do the tile yourself? If so, was it a pain? We want to re-do some tile at our house and we got an estimate for just the bathroom...$600 just for the labor! No way! So I want to do it myself if it's not too much of a pain.
2. Did you texture the wall after you took the paper down? If so, did you do it yourself or hire someone? If you hired someone can I have his name and number? If do didn't texture, do you think it looks okay not textured?
It looks great Katy. And I'm lovin' the paint color you have around the fireplace. Great job!
Awesome! It turned out so great!
Post a Comment