Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blog List

I love and hate you!
Ever since I add my blog list about a month ago, I have been able to keep up with all my friends and family a lot better. However, the first time I added it, I didn't put everyone down. When I went back to add more people it wouldn't let me. So I deleted it and stared a second one.
List #2 worked great and let me add more blogs as I discovered them. Then yesterday when I tried to remove a blog, that wasn't who I thought it was, I accidentally deleted the whole list. So I went in and found all the blogs again (Take 3). Only to have and error occur and for me to lose all my work.
Finally, this morning I tried to add my blog list again, a 4th time!!! Mind you my list is like 24 blogs that I have to find in my history and then copy and paste the website. After all that work, I got an error again!!!
I'm am giving up for a while, so please don't feel bad if I don't have any links to your blog. I love you, I'm just currently hating my blog list. Hopefully we will make up soon and I will be able to follow everyone's blogs again someday.

5 comments:

runningfan said...

You ought to try a web browser called Flock (flock.com), which is a free and easy download. It works just like Internet Explorer, but has a sidebar where you can add all your friends' blogs and lets you know when each one has an update. In another sidebar you can set up favorite links, too, so it's super easy to find who and what you want! And you only have to go to blogs when they have new content, instead of stalking them. Good luck!

Lori-ann said...

Katy, you're hilarious! :)

Ashley said...

Oh, I so feel your pain though mine is somewhat less. When I got on my blog a few days ago, half of my link list wouldn't show up. I panicked, but then thought, "Ok, what if the page just didn't load right..." so I hit the refresh button and it showed up. --HUGE Sigh-- Then the next day it wouldn't show the RSS feed for all of my links to display the latest updates and posts. ARGH! SO, you are not the only one having troubles with your link list. I know that doesn't help technically, but it sometimes makes me feel better to know I'm not the only one. Sorry!

Abbie said...

I hear ya. Blogger is so tricky sometimes. Do you want me to come over and see if I can help you out? Not that I'm an expect - I'm so NOT! But I've had the same problems and would love to share the little wisdom I worked way too long to get.

Mk said...

You should try Google reader