Monday, January 5, 2009

2008 Recap

Okay so everyone knows I am the Laziest Blogger of all time! So I thought I would do a top ten list of things I should have blogged in 2008. And make a resolution to do better in 2009. (I hardly ever keep my resolutions, so we'll see.)

1. Anabelle's 1st Sunday at church was March 9th. Look at those cute girls!
2. Anabelle's Blessing Day was March 30th. Thanks to parents and Aunt Mimi for making the trip to be here.

3. Samantha Graduated from Busy Bee Preschool. With her friends Katie and Brianna.




4. Grandma Cary's birthday was a giant Surprise Party with 3 of her 4 children flying in with the Grand kids without her knowing! This is quite a group, and I think this picture shows why I needed a vacation after the vacation (unphotographed two 5 month old babies). We missed you AJ, but I'm sure glad you got your baby here safe and sound!
5. Olivia turned 2 on July 29th! We celebrated in Colorado with her cousins and again at home with our Family. We take the girls to Build a Bear for there 2nd birthday so we can record them singing Happy Birthday!


6. Samantha turned 4 on October 11th. She loved her fancy Tea (Pink Lemonade) Party here. They made her and her friends feel like absolute princesses. I highly recommend it!


7. BYU had a disappointing loss to TCU. Definitely not worth blogging, except we got a cute picture. Someone remind me next year not to take any of my children to the game. It is so exhausting!!!



7. Halloween was filled with tons of parties, First at Church with the Trunk or Treat. I have to admit the Dry Ice was my idea. Sorry everybody! Second we had Samantha's Preschool party. Check out the kid as a washing machine! Third we had a party at Brian's work. And of course Halloween night here!



8. Anabelle started crawling in November.






9. Brian almost burnt the house down on Thanksgiving! Check out those chard stains on the bottom of the pot. Sorry I was too busy using the Fire Extinguisher to take any action photos!


10. We had a great Christmas!

We'll that's it. Hopefully I will do better this year.

5 comments:

Emma said...

Katy - your family is so cute! What a fabulous recap! congrats on baby #4!

runningfan said...

Your new family picture is gorgeous! Congratulations on your pregnancy. We're having baby four in May.

Becca said...

Congrats on another baby, Katy & Brian. I can't believe how much Anabelle is looking like Samantha!

We'll be staying with my aunt & uncle in Krum for a couple of weeks after placement (probably starting the beginning or middle of next week). If it works out we'd love to see you. I'll be in touch.

Reynolds Family said...

Your girls are so incredibly cute and boy do you know how to make up for lost time! Congrats! You guys are awesome and we sure miss you. Are you coming back for a visit anytime soon?

RaQuelle Willey said...

What a great year you've had. So fun seeing your cute girls, they are really growing up fast!