Last night I went to a baby shower. I left Brian with a partially messy kitchen (leftover night) and 2/3rds of our kids awake.
I stayed way later than I needed too, but had a wonderful time. Feeling a little guilty with the lateness of the hour, I sped home only to find. The kitchen counters washed, the dishwasher running, the carpets vacuumed, and all my children asleep. It was heart warming. So Brian I love you! Here you go:
3 comments:
Awww!!! What a wonderful guy! There are so many dads out there that wouldn't have done a single thing besides placing the kids in front of a movie.
I bet you two are wonderful parents! Course you have the 3 cutest girls in the world...
What a good man! Good on you, Brian!
Thanks for your comment, Katy! How did you survive bedrest with such little kids??? Do you have family nearby? How long did you have to do it? Did you make it to term? I'm feeling kinda overwhelmed! :)
Post a Comment