My girls enjoyed the beautiful snow all morning with their daddy. I like any good Texas Mama rummaged through my food storage to create meals because their is no way I'm going out in this. (Yes I grew up in CO and no the roads were not icy, but 12" of slush might as well be ice anyway). After the quick morning play, Daddy headed off to work without most of the DFW population, and enjoyed a quiet day mostly alone at the office, other than the partner who came in around 11:00 in sweatpants and galoshes.
We don't even own a shovel, poor Brian.
My Poor Tree
4 comments:
We love the bunny!! Mia & Kenna
Nice broom work!
You're the perfect "girl" mom. All three in pink coats, clothes, etc. I am crazy in love with Anabelle's hair! They're all so adorable, Katy. (The bunny snowman is precious!)
What a fun surprise for Texas.
I bet your girls were in heaven.
cute snowman but my favorite picture has to be Brian's make do shovel!
Post a Comment