Bella turned 2 on February 15
th. My little Valentine had a pizza party and a heart shaped cake. Then we went over to Build a Bear to make our traditional Happy Birthday Bear. Unfortunately they were all out of record your own sound, because everyone had been in the day before recording messages for there sweethearts. One of the many curses of having a Valentine Birthday. We finally made it back over today to record her Birthday song.



Best Present: Sunglasses and Lipstick. Next year I think we need to have a Fancy Nancy party. This girl is all about a
ccessories. (One of my spell check suggestions: Necessaries - too funny I had to share!)
4 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! Glad you finally got your build a bear!!
Happy Birthday!
What a fun cake and party. Cute sports build a bear too! way to go brian ;)
Um..your kids need to stop growing up!! I can't believe how old Anabelle is!! We love you guys!
She is looking SO grown up!
Your girls are absolutely darling!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment