Once I cut my hair when I was little and my Mom looked at me and said, "Whitni! What did you do? You're ugly!" I don't remember it. But she does and has since told me she said that to me and that she was sorry. So I not saying you did say something to Olivia when she did it but if you did, she very well may forget. Miss you. And your Butch girl. And other family members.
That is sad But you now need to show the follow picture with how darling her new hair cut is after she went to the hair dressers. Its so cute now, you have an amazing hair dresser that made it look great after this kid cut.
3 comments:
But it does look REALLY cute now! Must have been something in the water this week- lotsa little girlies cutting their hair....
Once I cut my hair when I was little and my Mom looked at me and said, "Whitni! What did you do? You're ugly!" I don't remember it. But she does and has since told me she said that to me and that she was sorry. So I not saying you did say something to Olivia when she did it but if you did, she very well may forget.
Miss you. And your Butch girl. And other family members.
That is sad But you now need to show the follow picture with how darling her new hair cut is after she went to the hair dressers. Its so cute now, you have an amazing hair dresser that made it look great after this kid cut.
Post a Comment