Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Questions about Mom

I stole this idea from my Sister in Law's Blog. Samantha's answers weren't quite as funny as her Cousin's, but cute nonetheless. I tried asking Olivia these questions, but she answered Umm....Candy on most of them.
1. What is something that mom always says to you?
It's Dinnertime
2. What makes mom happy?
When I say I love her.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I say hate her. But I don't say that much days.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When she says a Joke. Mom say why did the chicken cross the road, and then I'll say I don't know, Why? Then you say to get a drink! Ah-ha-ha that's funny!
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Whisper to me because I don't know.
6. How old is your mom?
80 (What???)
7. How tall is your mom?
This Big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Clean up
9. What does your mom do when your not around?
Read books
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for?
Being Happy
11. What is your mom really good at?
Playing Games
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Some Games
13. What does your mom do for her job?
You help kids make good choices just like the song says
(The new Primary song The Family is of God)
14. What is your moms favorite food?
"Biscetti" (Spaghetti)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She loves me
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be?
She'd have brown hair and be called Katy (real creative)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play games and Clean up (can you tell we've been on a cleaning spree lately)
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Because she has all the colors in her hair and I have Brown too.
We also both use chapstick.
19. How are you and your mom different?
She's bigger than me. Even when I'm a Mom she'll still be bigger because Grandmas are bigger than everyone (Sorry Grandma).
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because she always says that.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
That's a tricky one; cause he cleans up?
22. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
Shopping & Going Bonkers

6 comments:

Bethany said...

You WOULD be famous for being happy, I agree. Good call, Samantha.
That's cute! I'm considering trying it out on Nathan, but Mr. Literal most likely wouldn't be able to offer me any answers that he didn't already know for sure were the right ones. :)

RaQuelle Willey said...

love it! So glad you did it too. Her answers were way cute.
p.s. you look amazing for being 80!

Abbie said...

That is adorable. Keep up the cleaning, Samantha.

Anayansi said...

i love all the cleaning comments.

MartyE said...

That's so funny, Katy. I love the chapstick comment--and 80?!
I think I'd get good answers from Jane and Will.

Mary said...

This is so cute! Samantha is adorable. :)