I made this video a while back, but I couldn't ever get it to upload on blogger. Anabelle turns 1 tomorrow. I can't believe how fast a year can fly by.
Cody and I watched this together, very quietly and peacefully, I might add. When it was over, Cody's comment was, "That was fun." Yeah, that was fun. Cute! :)
5 comments:
Cody and I watched this together, very quietly and peacefully, I might add. When it was over, Cody's comment was, "That was fun." Yeah, that was fun. Cute! :)
Katie
Beautiful Work!! Made me a little emotional. What a precious video.
That video will be such a treasure to you and little Annabelle!
Loved the video, it made me cry. Specially thinking about what you've been through lately.
p.s. love the pictures your photography friend took of her, so priceless.
I love the video. You are so photogenic! I like the "Anne Geddes" baby picture on the table.
Post a Comment