...is not the easiest thing to teach a 4 year old girl. I have tried chore charts, reasoning, begging pleading, screaming. Curently she is trying to earn some rollerskates by doing chores and being positive.
I have hired a house cleaner again. Last pregnancy I hired one to help me not go on bed rest, and it worked. It is definitely a luxury I love to have an excuse for.
This morning I was trying to get the girls to clean the toy room before the HC came (Never ever let them clean up the toys. All the organization goes right out the window. And of course I'm trying to teach them work ethic...) My conversation with Samantha went as follows:
Me: Sam and Livy we need to go upstairs and pick up the toys before Eulogia comes. We don't want her to lose any of your toys. (She never would, but lack of organization = lost in my mountain of toys)
Sam: But if we pick them up, she wont have anything to do.
Me: Sigh...
My baby is getting too smart.
No comments:
Post a Comment