Every morning Olivia goes through her morning routine with Brian before he goes to work. Family Prayer, a couple of kisses goodbye then hugs. She always open the door for him, waves goodbye, and blows kisses while he pulls out of the garage. It is quite adorable. While she waves and blows kisses she says "Goodbye, I love you," and recently added "Don't Get Yucky!" After a few days in a row with this statement, I asked her what she meant by it.
Mom: What do you mean? How could Dad get Yucky?
Olivia: If he falls in the mud.
Mom: Oh yes that would be yucky.
Olivia :Yea in the BIG mud.
3 comments:
What a cute routine. So cute what kids say. Hope your doing good, I've been thinking about you a lot. Love you tons!
I got your comment...the flowers and shadowboxes came from JoAnn (sewing & fabric store...do you have it?). I'm sure you could get them at any craft store. They were on long stems that I had to cut off. I just cut contrasting cardstock to size, glued it in, hot-glued the flowers on, and voila! The whole thing was done in about 20 minutes. Have fun! (P.S. This isn't my idea...I totally copied my sister in AZ!)
Didn't know you had a blog! Great to see the kids and you guys. Samantha looks just like you! anyway, hope all is well for you and I can't wait to see you sometime soon!
Post a Comment