Anabelle Jerusha was born on Friday, February 15th at 3:33 pm. She was 6lbs 6oz and 19 3/4 inches long. We are so happy to have her as part of our family. Her big sisters absolutely adore her!
Congrats you guys. Three little girls is so much fun! She is just as beautiful as the others. We would love to see you again if you ever make it to the wasatch front.
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have thought of you often since our Wymount days and I'm thrilled to see you with three little girls. I'll have fun catching up with your life online!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have thought of you often since our Wymount days and I'm thrilled to see you with three little girls. I'll have fun catching up with your life online!
samantha how about letting me take your panties off and showing you where Annabelle came from, feel it, rub it, lick it and make you feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, I want to come I yur panties too
17 comments:
Congratulations!! What a beautiful baby!
So sweet! Big Congratulation!
Oh, what a beautiful baby and a beautiful name. We are so happy for you guys! We wish we were there to meet her. We love you guys!
Congratulations! That is so wonderful! She is such a sweet little angel!
Congratulations!! She is beautiful. She looks like a Willey.
She is soooo sweet! We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! Anabelle is so beautiful! We can't wait to meet her in person.
precious!
Beautiful! I love the name Anabelle- A +++ for the mom and dad!
Congrats you guys. Three little girls is so much fun! She is just as beautiful as the others. We would love to see you again if you ever make it to the wasatch front.
Congratulations guys!! Wow Three Little Girls!!! Looks like you're following in our footsteps. We have 3 princesses too! Good luck!
Audrey Cox
We have a blog too. It's threeballerinas.blogspot.com
Check it out when you get a chance.
Audrey Cox
YEAH! Congrats! We're so excited for you. She is precious!
Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby. She looks like a little doll. I bet your girls love helping you
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have thought of you often since our Wymount days and I'm thrilled to see you with three little girls. I'll have fun catching up with your life online!
Thanks for the comment on my blog! I have thought of you often since our Wymount days and I'm thrilled to see you with three little girls. I'll have fun catching up with your life online!
samantha how about letting me take your panties off and showing you where Annabelle came from, feel it, rub it, lick it and make you feel soooooooooooooooooooooooooo good, I want to come I yur panties too
Post a Comment