Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sister Love

I was a little worried that Olivia would not like Anabelle. Olivia is kind of a "mommy's girl" She loves to sit in my lap and snuggle all the time. I thought for sure she would be jealous of the new baby. Boy was I wrong! She adores her sister. She won't stop kissing her and wants to hold her all the time. It is so cute to see instant bond between sisters. I just have to be careful or Olivia will try to pick her up or climb in the swing with her.

Samantha is very cute with Anabelle. She made up a song about her which goes like this: "Anabelle's my sister and her is a baby and I loves her!" She also likes to sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to Anabelle when ever she cries. She is very sweet, and a great helper. Yesterday she got her stool and helped me "change" Anabelle's diaper. After getting me a clean diaper and some wipes I asked her if she want to wipe Anabelle. She responded "No that's disgusting." At least she's honest.

5 comments:

Becca said...

Oh Samantha, you just wait a few months, then you'll see disgusting. So glad you're all doing well. Love the photos of your cute little family!

Unknown said...

Awwwwhhh! so cute!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So cute. I'm glad things are going well with 3 children in your home now. Let me know if you have any good tips. I would love to hear them.

Anonymous said...

not disgusting I would love to wipe Annabelle with my tongue babypussy is the best