My great friend Whitni took the pictures of me and the girls before Anabelle was born. I was planning to post them earlier, but as luck would have it I delivered early, again. Here are some of my favorites.
I LOVE these pictures! You look beautiful and the girls are so cute! Who did them again? Once I finally pop out, I would like pictures like this! MODEST pregnancy pictures. What a concept!
You need to be a pregnant model. You're beautiful!!! That one of you and both girls is soooo cute!! How fun to have 3 little girls!! We are sure loving it. audrey cox
8 comments:
I love the pictures! You guys look great.
You look so beautiful Katy!
Those pictures are too cute and you look so cute pregnant. I'm jealous. I wish I did.
Katy,
Those pictures are so adorable! You are just way too cute pregnant.
We really miss you guys.
I LOVE these pictures! You look beautiful and the girls are so cute! Who did them again? Once I finally pop out, I would like pictures like this! MODEST pregnancy pictures. What a concept!
Wow, you are the cutest lady pregnant! I can't believe how small and cute you look! you make the rest of us look bad!
You need to be a pregnant model. You're beautiful!!! That one of you and both girls is soooo cute!!
How fun to have 3 little girls!! We are sure loving it.
audrey cox
Post a Comment