Saturday, July 25, 2009

Are You Game?

Forget marathons, 5k's, board games etc. THIS is what I wish I was doing next Saturday.

http://cbs11tv.com/press/amazing.race.2.1083947.html

I think Brian and I would have a good in for the following reasons:
We're Mormon - it's kinda hip to have a Mormon on your reality show.
We're Hot - I mean come on, you don't get cuter than us. :0)
We have watched every episode every season for the past 8 years
I constantly shout directions to Brian in the car, and when he messes up I always say - you just lost us 1 million dollars. More often it is the other way around, but hey it's my blog. I don't have to be fair and impartial.
I have never left North America - I know sad.
Brian and I have a strong marriage of 10 years but we are both very bossy in high stress situations. They could easily edit us to make us look like a troubled couple. :0) Drama = Ratings

Unfortunately, we are not in a good time of life to try out. Our kids are too young and we'd like to have another one soon. I don't think pregnancy and this show mix at all. Could you imagine? So for now Phil, I will have to say not yet my friend, but someday I will meet you at the mat.

3 comments:

runningfan said...

You would be great! I'll look for you a few seasons down the road...

Abbie said...

I would love to see you two on that show!

RaQuelle Willey said...

I could totally see you guys doing this! Drop your kids off in colorado and go for it! between your mom and I, the kids would have a blast and so would you two!