Adorable! I guess that's one good thing about Anabelle taking her first steps when she's older. She's old enough to appreciate it almost as much as the rest of you!
Hoooooooray! I saw her toddling along and holding your hand at church today-good work, ladies!!
Yay! Could she teach my Lucy????
Congrats Annabelle! We are getting so excited to see you guys in a few weeks.
Congrats on the walker. Now she'll just want to run everywhere. Just in time for nursery.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Adorable! I guess that's one good thing about Anabelle taking her first steps when she's older. She's old enough to appreciate it almost as much as the rest of you!
Hoooooooray! I saw her toddling along and holding your hand at church today-good work, ladies!!
Yay! Could she teach my Lucy????
Congrats Annabelle! We are getting so excited to see you guys in a few weeks.
Congrats on the walker. Now she'll just want to run everywhere. Just in time for nursery.
Post a Comment