I'm putting the girls to bed this evening when I notice a little poop smear on the bathroom rug (Sorry, I should have warned you of the potty language in this post. If you are offended please close the window now it only gets worse). Upon further investigation I find a half flushed toilet and a little smear on the toilet seat. With 2 young potty goers in my house, I'm am not surprised by it. I simply grab my Clorox Wipes and clean up the toilet and throw the mat in the wash with some bleach. Messes like this don't phase me. Not anymore (ask me sometime about when I cornered a child psychiatrist at church when I was potty training Samantha. Or the drapes in my dinning room that I simple cut off because I couldn't figure out how to uninstall them). These messes are a common occurrence. And the biggest reason I will not get a pet. But wait a minute... I spy something new this time. Something I haven't ever seen before. Hello! Is that little boy underpants I spy rinsed out in the sink? Where did those come from?...
Oh our poor little playmate. I can just picture it. Poor boy. So grown up. Probably terrified. He had a accident at a girls house. He can't let them know, so he cleaned up the best he knew how. And then, as any good man would do, decides to go commando! He escaped the house and went home with no one knowing of his misfortune. I'm sure he would have never gotten caught. Only one little problem. Muck the Truck underpants obviously are not worn by the members in this household. And frankly, we only had one boy over to play today.
Don't worry son, your secret is safe with me. Although, I'm sure I will have a good laugh with your mom.
5 comments:
Oh. Crap.
Literally.
Oh no, poor guy. We all know it wasn't Eli, because HE'S STILL IN DIAPERS! Not bitter, not bitter at all. I'm just not doing round three of potty training until we move.
that's great, would love to over hear that conversation between you and his mom.
Oh that gave me a good chuckle!
Thanks!
Tom doesn't have muck underpants, so I know it wasn't him.... wouldn't put it past him, however. Bethany's response makes me speculate, however...
Post a Comment