Sunday, August 30, 2009

Preseason and Preview

Last night Brian and I got invited to go to a Cowboys preseason game. In the new stadium. I have to say it was amazing! This $1.2 billion building is completely overwhelming. We and everyone else there was in awe of the hugeness (is that even a word?) of the building. We stared gawked and sighed at it's magnificence. I told Brian, "this is the large and Spacious building... and I love it."




$8.50 that is the token price for all the food, personal pizza, cheeseburger, nachos, etc... It was all $8.50. Much cheaper than the $60 pizzas in the suites, so we'll take it. To bad the game wasn't much of one. It is after all preseason. We did get to see our fellow ward member Travis Bright get some playing time in so that was exciting. Which brings me to an even better story. Next weekend BYU is playing OU here. We can't wait for that! Our tickets will be better, my love for the team will be the bigger, the energy will be bigger. It's gonna be great!

1 comment:

RaQuelle Willey said...

seriously the coolest stadium ever, so glad we got to see it in person the following week