Saturday, September 12, 2009

What a Game!

I haven't posted this till now because what do you say after going to a game like that? It was by far the best sporting event I have ever been to. Going there and expecting a loss. Hoping that we will at least look decent and not embarrass ourselves. Then coming out with an amazing win?!!! Who couldv'e predicted? It was AMAZING! Here are some pictures from the game.

The Boys

The Girls


The Coaches Trophy

Tailgate party

Meeting Gifford Neilson.
When I told Samantha we met him she was so upset. Later that day she wanted to earn money to save up and go to a BYU game. The brianwashing is well into effect now.


Victory!

2 comments:

Emma said...

I thought you guys might have been there! Giff is a great guy! He was our Stake President in Houston. I worked with his daughter in YW in our ward - awesome family!
What a game!!!

RaQuelle Willey said...

That truly was an awesome game and so fun to be with you. Thanks again for the invite. It was worth being a BYU fan for the weekend indeed :)