You may have heard that I lost my Driver's License a few months back. Unfortunately, I lost it before my trip to Utah and Colorado. I had 3 flights, 3 checkins and 3 security checkpoints to get through without proper identification. I also had 1 Hobby Lobby return postponed due to lack of a Drivers License... Really??? Come on! Okay so I didn't have a receipt so I guess I'll give them some slack. But any errand required to be repeated with 3 little helpers in tow is exhausting to say the least. To top it all off I got my new DL this week and there is significant space above my head making me appear quite short.
Additionally my CD ROM has quit working on my computer. I didn't realize this was the case because I don't use it very often. Well this week I received a CD from my wonderful sister in law Kellie of some cute photos she took of my girls in Colorado. I popped in the CD to my computer and I get Error message: Please insert a CD in to the CD Rom.
Well last night I'm going to bed a I remember that the last place I saw my old Driver's License was on the computer desk. I put 2 and 2 together and sure enough after a little surgery. I pulled my DL out of the Cd ROM! If only I had thought of this sooner!
Here are Aunt Kellie's photos. Aren't they cute? Now I just need to hit up Windows to change there Error message to read: Your toddler shoved something inside the CD ROM. Please remove and try again.


6 comments:
Your girls are ADORABLE! Sorry about the license...but what a fantastic story! I'm wondering what the ending of my lost-shoe story is going to be. I don't think it's in the CD drive.
Is my phone in there?
I miss you.
Darling post and darling pictures. Your girls are too cute!
What cute girls you have! I never would have thought to look in the CD drive for my DL either! ;)
Nice - usually it's the DVD in the tape player game for us.
wow what a story! I loved how these pictures turned out! They are so cute it it made taking there pictures so fun!
Post a Comment