Thursday, September 17, 2009

In case your wondering what we've been up too...

Here is a lovey post about my sweet children and a run in with the Missionaries at a friends house. http://kandabybee.blogspot.com/2009/09/our-missionary-moment.html

5 comments:

Emma said...

That was a cute story. I'm sure people wonder what's going on in our house when the kids are screaming. :)

runningfan said...

So you live real life, too?!?! Awesome!

Bethany said...

I read this on Amy's blog yesterday, thought it was hilarious, and I've been amused about it ever since. And one thing that I realized QUITE amuses me is that Amy pulled Brian's rank on them. "And THESE are the children of the FIRST COUNSELOR, so go away you snotty little 19 year olds!"

Amy said...

I have to admit..I did pull Brian's rank in there on purpose. :) You should have seen the elders faces. :)

RaQuelle Willey said...

great story and love the way she wrote it.