In all our previous homes, when friends moved away it was okay because we would be moving soon too. Now that we are settled and don't have any plans to move, it is a lot harder to see good friends move. And throwing kids into the mix makes it worse.
Goodbye Bybees! We love you and hope you have a wonderful time in DC.
6 comments:
Don't make me cry.
Well said, Katy.
Sniff sniff.
oh, that really is hard! We just moved and I still cry thinking about all the great friends we left. so hard!
ok Katy..you successfully made me tear up. I miss you guys so much already. We miss everyone!! Thanks so so so much for everything. We love you guys.
PS I am so glad you have no plans to move. :)
PPS, a week later, we really really miss you guys.
Post a Comment