Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Amazing

I just had an amazing evening. It had to do with sisters, this, and this. Whitni and I were laughing about how we both wanted to go home and blog about how crazy this night was. 3 foot tall grass, itching legs, fears of unseen friends in the grass with us... But honestly, after seeing some of the shots we got, I started to cry. I would do it all again in a heartbeat, only with pants and boots on. One of those amazing shoots done by one of my best friends that I will always remember. Sweet, whimsical, darling little angels captured in a fairytale setting. Showcasing everything I love about being a mom and adore about my children.

For a taste of what is coming... Click HERE

5 comments:

runningfan said...

Looking forward to it...

Lori-ann said...

You're such a tease! ;)

cjw said...

Katie

Oh my heck....that is adorable!! Can't wait to see the rest. That picture is priceless!

RaQuelle Willey said...

Wow, that is truley AMAZING. I can't wait to see the rest of the photo shoot! yay, tell her to edit fast.
so creative and precious

Keeping up with the Joneses? said...

What can I say, Samantha's always had a thing for me . . . I'm glad she enjoyed our little make-up session. I certainly did! :-)