Oh Katie....I can't get over how precious those pictures are. Your girls are so adorable. What a great idea. I wish I lived by you...I would copy you and have my girls pictures taken. That was a cute idea.
I saw your comment on the blog for Brittney, so I clicked on over to see your cute family - hope you don't mind. They're adorable! My oldest is Samantha, too! I hope your whole family is doing well! Stephanie (Hellewell) Pollock
11 comments:
Oh WOW! I want a GIRL!!! *I'll have to wait for grandchildren though.. we're soooo done.* Katy, they are so precious!
Really really sweet! Such little ladies!
I LOVE them! LOVE LOVE LOVE
GORGEOUS!
Whitni has done it again!
Love the concept Miss Katy!
Seriously though, cutest photo session I've ever seen. love every picture. Your girls are just stunning.
Oh Katie....I can't get over how precious those pictures are. Your girls are so adorable. What a great idea. I wish I lived by you...I would copy you and have my girls pictures taken. That was a cute idea.
Beautiful!
btw...I'm sure you already have this book, but do you have the book, 'A is for Annabelle"?
Oh my goodness! I'm speechless (and you know how impossible THAT is!) Never, ever seen anything so precious in my life!!!!
Wowza!! What an adorable picture. You will treasure that forever.
LOVE that idea! So creative. You're girls are darling and looks like they had a great time in during their little photoshoot.
DAR.LING.!!!!
Hi Katy,
I saw your comment on the blog for Brittney, so I clicked on over to see your cute family - hope you don't mind. They're adorable! My oldest is Samantha, too! I hope your whole family is doing well!
Stephanie (Hellewell) Pollock
Post a Comment