You thought I was going to say steps didn't you? Nope this lazy 15 1/2 month old is just like her sisters. Don't worry as soon as it happens I will be singing from the roof tops.
No, no you won't be singing from the roof tops! Standing and walking gives access to a whole new zone of messes! But she is just as stinking cute as can be!
Yes I will be singing. Try carry around a 25lb wiggle worm. Yesterday at church I had to hold A. while lifting O. on the the potty and up to wash her hands. No way would I put my crawler down in the bathroom so she could climb on the toilet seat and spash in the "pool".
4 comments:
That's too funny!
No, no you won't be singing from the roof tops! Standing and walking gives access to a whole new zone of messes!
But she is just as stinking cute as can be!
Yes I will be singing. Try carry around a 25lb wiggle worm. Yesterday at church I had to hold A. while lifting O. on the the potty and up to wash her hands. No way would I put my crawler down in the bathroom so she could climb on the toilet seat and spash in the "pool".
hhhhhmmm, looks tasty. Love this post and how you did a letter with each pic, nothing like a yummy oreo to complete the day
Post a Comment