Wednesday, June 10, 2009

P Woman

Recently I was on the topic of food with a few good friends, and it was brought to my attention that I am a Pioneer Woman Junkie. My dear friend said to me and another.
"You guys are crazy about Pioneer Woman's recipes. Every time I hear 1 of you bring it up your convo. goes something like this:
Have you tried PW recipe for Ranch Chicken, Mexican Lasagna, Onion Strings etc...
Ahhhhhhh SO Good! (read the Ahh with a little male gravelly voice like as in I'm going to die it is so good)."

I didn't realize I was such a junkie. But she is right it is sooo good probably because of all the butter. If your looking for something new to try and are willing to over look the calories, try her out. I added her to my blog list so I can cash in on one of her amazing giveaways.

No comments: