Samantha had a great Primary Activity on Saturday. The Theme was Family History. Part of the activity was recording their own personal history. Samantha answered lot of questions about herself. Here are her answers:
Favorite food: Bspeghetti
Favorite dessert: Cicci Pizza's Brownies
Favorite place to go: Gattiland
One of my favorite things to do with Dad is: Play pillow fight, jungle gym, tackle. Movies for Daddy dates
One of my favorite things to do with my Mom is: Playing poodle puppies
My favorite vacation was when we : went to a petting zoo.
My favorite holiday is: I can't decide Easter, Halloween or Christmas
My favorite primary song is: We thank thee O' God for a Prophet
My favorite TV show is: Tom & Jerry
My favorite book is: Pinkalicious, and Fancy Nancy
My favorite toy is: Stick horse unicorn
My favorite ice cream flavor is: Bubble Gum, Cotton Candy, or birthday cake with cookie dough (Marble Slab flavors where she goes on Daddy dates)
When I grow up I want to be: a girl who does makeup (thanks Gwen) or a Cheerleader
If I could go anywhere in the world it would be: My Grandma's House, or Going Bonkers
If I could have any pet it would be: 4 parrots, and 4 bunnies
If I could eat one thing for dinner every night it would be: Tacos
If I could paint my room any color it would be: a pattern lt purple, dk purple, pink, lt pink, dk pink over and over again.
If I could have any superpower I would like to: Make butterflies come out when it is snowing.
When I grow up the thing I look forward to doing most is: Playing with my kids.
"The Best part about being a kid is going on Daddy Dates!"
1 comment:
oh so cute, I love kid answers to questions and those daddy dates most be super fun!
Post a Comment