Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Silly Livy

I love 2 year olds! I know they have horrible meltdowns, unreasonable demands, and potty training is the worst, but they are so cute. Take this one for example.


Covered in Cheetos, and her shirt I had to buy from the zoo store because she had blown out the diaper I put her in to avoid a potty accident at the zoo. However look at that cute smile. I love her to pieces!

She says some of the cutest things. I try to write them down on my side bar, but I wonder if anyone ever sees them. The most recent are on the top so it is easy to find a new one. The top two were added today. You should read them.

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

I agree-two year olds must be the cutest things on earth and man have you got an adorable one!

RaQuelle Willey said...

oh she is a cutie and love the bless u's that is so dang cute!