
A few weeks ago, our church held a Father and Sons Camp Out. Us ladies thought we'd have a special girl tea party to make up for missing out. But who is complaining? We had a blast. And we didn't get rained on. Seeing as Brian has no sons, I thought I would miss the tea party too, but he so graciously "decided" to work late on a Friday so I could go. I hope you are reading my sarcasm here. (Recession what recession? I keep waiting for my corporate attorney to have nothing to do.)
Samantha was so proud of her outfit. She made it herself. She was a winter fairy that made it snow and made butterflies come out of the trees. Olivia was her favorite Cinderella plus the t-shirt underneath because the dress was "itchy"

Best Friends
Makeup
Nail Polish
Shoes. Need I say more?
2 comments:
HA! Leave it to a bunch of girls to make the most of an evening. Sometimes I wish I had a girl to enjoy a shoe fetish with...
You left out the trashy magazines and The Gwen as make-up artiste!
Post a Comment