Miss Julie told me the cutest story about Samantha. About a month ago Miss Julie hurt her foot so she was using crutches. When the kids went out to play everyone was running up with Miss Vicki. Samantha stopped and went back and walked by Miss Julie. This was there conversation:
Sam: I know a primary song
Miss Julie: You do? I'd love to here it (Luckily Miss Julie is a member of our church and knew what primary is)
Sam: If you don't walk like most people do. Some people walk away from you. But I wont. I wont. I'll walk with you, I'll talk with you. That's how I'll show my love for you.
Miss Julie was so touched that Samantha would sing that to her. She felt like Samantha had really internalized the meaning of the song and wanted to make sure that she didn't feel left out.
1 comment:
Congrats Sammy! So fun they did a graduation event and a pool party! Super cute grad hat I must add.
Such a sweet story about the primary song, what a sweet heart.
Post a Comment